Jan 25, 2014
With your hosts Han Lilja of Lilja's Library and Lou Sytsma.
Welcome to Episode 27 of The Stephen King Podcast!
As usual, we bring you the latest Stephen King news.
Plus we review the last 3 episodes of the fourth season of Haven and worry that this may end being a series incomplete much like The Dead Zone TV series withered away in it`s last season.
We hope you will all enjoy this episode and as usual we want to hear from you.
Good or bad, we want it all!
You can leave us comments, questions, topic suggestions at:
1) FaceBook - Lilja's Library
2) Audio Message - Speak Pipe widget on the right hand of the podcast page (send voicemail)
In this podcast:
1) 00:56 - Intro
2) 01:19 - From The Death Room - The Latest Stephen King News
3) 12:34 - Reviews From The Night Shift - Our thoughts on the last 3 episodes of Haven Season 4
4) 31:14 - Preview of Podcast 28 And Signoff
5) 34:11 - Outre
Intro Music - Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Theme Music during Haven Segment - from The Dead Zone TV series
Outro Music - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
iTunes - The Stephen King Podcast.
RSS Feed - RSS.
Direct Download Link - The Stephen King Podcast - Episode 27
(Click to play, right click and Chose 'Save Link As' to save the file)
Support The Show - Thank You!