Sep 18, 2013
With your hosts Han Lilja of Lilja's Library and Lou Sytsma.
Welcome to Episode 22 of The Stephen King Podcast!
Just in time for the upcoming release of Doctor Sleep!! We set up Stephen King's sequel
- 36 years in the making - with this dedicated podcast to The Shining.
Get yourself ready for Doctor Sleep as we discuss the book, movie and
TV miniseries versions of The Shining. (Obviously any Shining discussion will be very spoilerish.)
For this podcast we bring in some special guests including King expert - writer Bev Vincent and
podcaster/reviewer/blogger - Karen Lindsay.
We hope you will all enjoy this episode and as usual we want to hear from you.
Good or bad, we want it all!
You can leave us comments, questions, topic suggestions at:
1) FaceBook - Lilja's Library
2) Audio Message - Speak Pipe widget on the right hand of the podcast page (send voicemail)
In this podcast:
1) 00:58 - Lilja and Lou Intro.
2) 03:28 - The Shining SetUp - Where Stephen King Was In 1977
3) 05:51 - The Shining - The Book
5) 10:10 - The Shining - The Kubrick Movie
6) 22:22- The Shining - The ABC TV Miniseries
7) 38:59 - Doctor Sleep - Set Up the book - Nonspecific discussion but spoilerphobes
may want to skip this last section.
8) 52:22 - Signoff
Intro Music - Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Outro Music - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
iTunes - The Stephen King Podcast.
RSS Feed - RSS.
Support The Show - Thank You!